In this video conversation, Kate Billing, Founder and Creator of Blacksmith, spoke with Kevin about growth, leadership and path making.
- learning to dance with change rather than get kicked around by it
- integration and internal alignment as part of being Fully Human
- catastrophizing and toxic positivity: it’s okay that it’s not okay sometimes
- how raising consciousness is a full-contact sport
- poetry as a powerful expression of the human experience
- having the courage to walk our own path in a new and changing landscape
- how who you’re with matters: choosing our path making companions carefully
- the transformational experience of walking
- SELF as the instrument of change
- whether leaders and organizations are up for the ‘inner work’ of leading change in the new world, and
- surfing, downhill mountain biking, and jazz as ‘leading from the edge’ experiences.